- SNF Setting
- ASAP start
- 13 weeks
- 35 hours
• Independently evaluate patients
• Determine treatment strategies
• Provides direct or indirect services that identify, restore and rehabilitate disorders of communication, cognition and swallowing to maximize a patient’s safety and independence.
Experience & Skills Required
• SLP working experience required.
• Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college/university.
• State of License in Speech/Language Pathology required.
• Certificate of Clinical Competence or Approved Clinical Fellowship plan from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association-may be required depending on site. (ASHA-CCC)
• Current BLS/CPR from American Heart Association required
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,700.00 /week
• SLP: 1 year (Required)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: SLP, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Therapist, SLP-CCC