• Contract position to start ASAP
• Night & Day Shifts
• 8-13-week contracts with option to extend
• 12-hour shifts:
• Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
• Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
• Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
• Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
• Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
Experience & Skills Required
• RN positions require one to two years of experience in a Critical Care(Critical Illness recovery) setting
• Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
• RN license in the state of practice
• Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
• Proof of right to work in the United State
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, , Critical illness, , Critical Care, CCU RN, CCU, Critical care nurse