12 weeks; K-4 elementary school
Servicing students remotely/some in-person
· Provide direct speech-language therapy services according to students’ IEPs/504 plans
· Conduct assessments and analyze findings to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, oral motor skills and/or other areas
· Procure, incorporate and adapt hi-tech and low-tech communication assistance devices and technologies as needed and appropriate
· Keep confidential records and provide timely reports according
· Attend and contribute to meetings, trainings and professional/staff development as required
Experience & Skills Required
· SLP working experience required.
· Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college/university.
· State of License in Speech/Language Pathology required.
· Certificate of Clinical Competence or Approved Clinical Fellowship plan from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association-may be required depending on site. (ASHA-CCC)
· Current BLS/CPR from American Heart Association required
Travel – School Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,700.00 /week