· Contract position to start ASAP
· Night & Day Shifts
· 8-13-week contracts with option to extend
· 12-hour shifts:
· Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
· Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
· Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
· Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
· Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
Experience & Skills Required
· RN positions require one to two years of experience in a Critical Care(Critical Illness recovery) setting
· Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
· RN license in the state of practice
· Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
· Proof of right to work in the United State
Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
Job Type: Contract
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, , Critical illness, , Critical Care, CCU RN, CCU, Critical care nurse