Seeking an energetic ICU RN to come joint our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
Contract position to start ASAP
13 weeks with option to extend
12 hr shifts; Nights or Days
• Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
• Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
• Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
• Begin treatment and monitor doses.
• If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
• Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
• Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
• Maintain patient records.
• Create and implement effective care plans.
Experience & Skills Required
• RN positions require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
• Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
• CT RN license
• Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
• Proof of right to work in the United States