As a Registered Nurse you will:
• Communicate with physicians, LPNs, medical professionals, and the administrative staff
• Collaborate with physicians and other medical staff to create a Plan of Care for each resident
• Create and contribute to resident’s medical records as needed
• Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from residents and their families
• Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to residents, friends, and families.
• Provides information to residents, families and health care team by answering questions and requests
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by following all procedures, rules, and regulations and by calling for assistance from other health care professionals
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
Experience & Skills Required
Full time and Per Diem
8-hour shifts, 7:00am-3:00pm, 3:00pm-11:00pm, and 11:00pm-7:00am
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Rehab, LTC