As a Community Health RN you will:
• Under the direction of a Nurse Manager, the PACE Community Health Nurse (PCHN) provides skilled care
• Provide routine clinical nursing assessment visits to PACE members and families
• Utilize all elements of the nursing process and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. The PACE CHN primarily provides nursing visits in the member’s home in the community
• Routine visits to members in the PACE center, hospitals, nursing homes, and other alternate setting as deemed necessary for care coordination consistent with the PACE model of care.
• The PACE CHN is a core interdisciplinary team (IDT) member who assigned to a PACE member in compliance with CMS PACE regulatory requirement.
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, Community Health Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Rehab,